MetroHealth operates four hospitals, four emergency departments, more than 20 health centers, and 40 additional sites throughout Cuyahoga County in Ohio. MetroHealth plays an essential role in the region, so its pharmacy services are critical to its patients.
MetroHealth was having quality and turnover issues with their pharmacy technicians. As part of a union, they were having a hard time letting go of unproductive employees or making decisions on new hires out of fear they’d be stuck with an unqualified worker.
MetroHealth sought a new solution. A staffing agency that offered temp-to-hire services and trial periods would allow them to try out new pharmacy technicians before committing to a permanent position – without violating union rules. But they didn’t want to waste time and needed a partner who could find the right talent.
MetroHealth chose Alliance Healthcare Solutions due to our:
- Local presence in the Cleveland market and deep network of available candidates
- Access to leading-edge technologies to quickly engage, vet, and onboard candidates
- Recruiting expertise in specific verticals, such as pharmacy technician recruiting
Alliance Healthcare Solutions was able to create a custom program for MetroHealth and quickly submit qualified candidates for their review. Through these efforts, AHS delivered:
- 40 placements in the first year with 90% retention for at least 90 days
- 100 total placements with over 30% being hired directly
- 50% increase in MetroHealth’s hiring rate with decreased turnover
MetroHealth was able to enhance their workforce and increase their bottom line by reducing turnover and finding the right fit for their teams.
Need Pharmacy Staffing help?
We specialize in temporary and direct placements of healthcare professionals across the country. Our award-winning team relies upon deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art recruiting technology and advanced data analytics to match qualified candidates with employers quickly, but carefully. Whatever your medical staffing need is, trust that Alliance Healthcare Solutions can help.